Medium Tall Glass Flower Vase-Berry Color
Vendor: Jerpoint Glass Studio
Handcrafted in Ireland by Jerpoint Glass Studio Kilkenny. Each flower vase is hand blown by skilled glassmakers in one of the last studios in Ireland that makes all glass products...
- Handcrafted in Ireland by Jerpoint Glass Studio Kilkenny. Each flower vase is hand blown by skilled glassmakers in one of the last studios in Ireland that makes all glass products individually by hand.
- This decorative centerpiece flower vase in 10” tall with a top opening of 2”. It is made from sturdy glass that is soft to the touch with a heavy base and weights over 2.5lbs showing true Irish Celtic craft skills.
- The color of this quality vase is called Berry which is a mix of blue and purple tones. During the making process the colors find their own pattern which makes each vase a true one of a kind.
- The perfect wedding, housewarming, anniversary or birthday gift for that special person. True handcrafted glass such as this floral vase is hard to find. Used an ornament to enhance your home décor or as a dinner table centrepiece, it always gets attracts compliments.
- Due to the nature of hand-blown glass, small bubbles may be visible in the glass, this is a natural process with quality handmade products. Very small variations in size, colors and patterns are possible and your vase may differ slightly from the illustration images. Hand wash only and do not use in dishwasher (care instructions included)