Irish Hardwood Serving & Cutting Board
Vendor: Claddagh Wood
Handcrafted by Claddagh Wood Ireland Handmade in Ireland using Native Irish Beech Hardwood Measures 16" x 5" x 1” with cut out handles Finished with food grade mineral oil Great...
Handcrafted by Claddagh Wood Ireland
- Handmade in Ireland using Native Irish Beech Hardwood
- Measures 16" x 5" x 1” with cut out handles
- Finished with food grade mineral oil
- Great for use as serving board for cold meats, cheese and breads
- Due to the nature and age of the wood we use, each board will have its own unique character and over time may change slightly in color
- Do not submerge in water or use in dishwasher. Clean under tap and dry immediately
The Claddagh Wood serving board is a unique design that looks well on any table. All boards are finished with a food grade mineral oil and are carefully inspected to ensure quality of finish. Each board is hot iron branded with the Claddagh Wood logo. The eye-catching design and quality of this board makes a great addition to any kitchen and truly offers a small piece of Ireland. Claddagh Wood is a registered member of the Crafts Council of Ireland.
Apply a food grade mineral oil to your board every couple of months to keep it fresh and looking great.
“Add to Cart” and get your beautiful Claddagh Wood Irish Serving board delivered to your door within 48 hours and with no shipping charges