Conical Flower Vase with Handles
Vendor: Kiltrea Pottery
HAND-MADE: Made by hand in the Kiltrea Bridge Pottery Studio in Wexford Ireland using blended Irish clay from recipes developed over 30 years. The perfect counter top decorative flower vase....
- HAND-MADE: Made by hand in the Kiltrea Bridge Pottery Studio in Wexford Ireland using blended Irish clay from recipes developed over 30 years. The perfect counter top decorative flower vase.
- GREAT SIZE: This quality flower vase measures 9” with handles in a twist design. It is an original design developed by the Master Potter and exclusive to the Irish studio.
- DURABLE: From potters clay to finished product this beautiful stoneware flower vase is made to be used and enjoyed. A very decorative sturdy vase that will look great in any home. The mix of colors works great with any type of plant or flowers.
- SPECIAL GIFT: This hand-thrown flower vase makes a great housewarming, anniversary or birthday gift. The uniqueness of design and radiance of colors make a very collectable piece that will be enjoyed for many years. A very popular and unique gift item that shows how much you care.
- UNIQUE FINISH: The Palette Glaze finish on this flower and plant container is the trademark of Kiltrea Pottery Ireland. As on an artists palette, many different colors merge, others follow their own path, creating a beautiful, random pattern. This particular Palette Glaze is made up of different hues of green, blue and gold on an ivory base.